Current Job Vacancies
For any of the roles listed below please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV for further details.
Job Description - Production Operator
Hours: 9am - 5pm, moving to a 10am - 6pm shift after training.
Working as part of a small team in one of the various production departments for an expanding manufacturing business
based at Lancaster Way Business Park in Ely, Cambridgeshire. You will be working in a spacious, air conditioned factory with training will be given in all areas. The successful candidates will also be required to have cross departmental training.
Reporting to the Department Supervisor.
● Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
● A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
● An analytical mindset and organizational skills
● Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and self-motivated
● Keen to learn and take on responsibilities and willing to cross train in other departments
● 25 days holiday per year + UK public holidays
● Annual bonus
● Cross training
● Group Personal Pension
● Company events - Summer Bash & Christmas Party