Current Job Vacancies
For any of the roles listed below please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV for further details.
Job Description - Production Operator
Hours: 9am - 5pm, moving to a 10am - 6pm shift after training.
Working as part of a small team in one of the various production departments for an expanding manufacturing business
Reporting to the Department Supervisor.
Tasks may involve:
● Basic CNC turning
● Using small lathes
● Using small gas torches for brazing
● Cutting & crimping machines
● Grinding wheels
● Brazing, polishing & cleaning components
● Mixing chemicals
● Using furnaces & ovens
● Plating components
● Using high vacuum pump equipment
● Using auto manufacturing equipment
● Using test equipment
● Using small hand tools to complete processes
● Packing the final product
● Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
● A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
● An analytical mindset and organizational skills
● Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and self-motivated
● Keen to learn and take on responsibilities and willing to cross train in other departments
Training will be given in all areas. The successful canidates will also be required to have cross departmental training.
● 25 days holiday per year + UK public holidays
● Annual bonus
● Cross training
● Group Personal Pension